Arnold Jacobs Breathing Excercise
Only a musician or singer can understand the importance of good breath and a stable breath. So, being a tubist himself, Arnold Jacobs understood the main need of the players and he invented some exercises for good breathing.
Some of the best Arnold Jacobs breathing exercises are mentioned below:
- You need to fill your lungs to the count of 5 and raise your arms above head.
- Then drop your arms on the count of 5.
- Now, retain the air with an open throat.
- Start gradually exhaling the air.
- Do this exercise in front of the mirror 6 times in a row.
- This exercise is to be done while walking.
- You need to inhale through your nose for 5 steps, slowly and smoothly.
- And then, exhale through the nose for another 5 steps.
- After one week, try the same exercise with 3 steps.
- You can do this only after performing the first two exercises for 3 weeks.
- You need to take a breath in thirds.
- You will have to pause between every partial breath and observe how you feel.
- Then, exhale in thirds.
- Pause between every exhalation and see how you feel while doing it.
These are some of the exercises by the legend that are going to help you a lot.
We are sure that you must have heard about the famous Arnold Jacobs breathing exercise. It is the most crucial exercise for a musician or a singer. Musicians and singers find this exercise very important because this helps them get a more stable breath. The training is also pretty simple. All you need to do is feel your lungs to the count of 5 and raise your arms above your head and then Drop your arms on the count of 5, after which you have to retain the air with an open throat and then start gradually exerting the air. You have to do this exercise in front of the mirror six times in a RO for getting the perfect stable breath. The famous tubist, Arnold Jacobs, created some activities for good breathing, including this one that has benefited many worldwide.