LungTrainers Special Respiratory Project
Initial Recruitment Form
LungTrainers, LLC, produces one of the best Breathing Exercises Devices on the market. Since 2016, The LungTrainer® has been utilized by 100’s of schools and universities and 10,000’s of students around the world. The breathing device has improved the breathing essentials and techniques for many students and patients.
LungTrainers is currently recruiting individuals who would be interested in functioning as a breathing proctor for a breathing study, in conjunction with The Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida.
If you are interested in becoming a proctor, please fill out the short information sheet using the QR code provided. Eligible candidates will be contacted shortly after by the LungTrainer Study team.
- Possess above average computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, Zoom).
- Have a commitment to the study with high expectations for self and participants.
- Be highly motivated, dependable, and enthusiastic about the the study.
- Be willing to work with the LungTrainer Study team through scheduled update meetings.
- Flexible availability to work with study participants via Zoom.
- Keep participants excited and motivated to continue and complete the study.
- Attend a meeting (most likely via Zoom).
- Use writing skills to accurately monitor study information and data.
Renumeration for proctor assistance:
- $20 per hour stipend for participant contact.
- Use of the 2022 LungTrainer MD3 for demonstration opportunities.
- After successfully completing the study, the MD3 will be awarded to each proctor, a $549 value.
We look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please contact Eric at: email@example.com.